Lush obsession!

 Hi guys!

Not to long ago I went into lush. I initially went to pick up one bath bomb but, seen as they have the whole Christmas collection I got super excited. I have now decided that when you got into lush it's a crime to not buy at least one exclusive (joking really). Especially when they are Christmas related!
 I only became aware of lush earlier this year so I don't know what they had in there collection last year. I have been so thrilled with this collection and can't wait for all of the others.

Favourite Christmas products:
Peeping Santa 
Golden wonder(present), candy mountain, the magic of Christmas(cinnamon stick for handle), magic wand (pink wand) and snow angel


Fun: Santa. I bought this one in Australia and much prefer the packaging over there!

Shower gel: Snow Fairy. I love the smell of this. It smells delicious. I can only describe it like candy floss.

All of these products smell amazing! They also add a shimmer to the bath which any glitter love will adore! I can't wait for the next collection of products!

Thankyou for reading! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016