AUSTRALIA!!!

(Taken by me)

So a few months back me and my boyfriend have been discussing a holiday we can have. We thought about going to paris as it is closeish to home. We both decided together that we should go to Australia. I went to aus back in 2012 as I have family over there and very rarely see them. Tony has never been so would be a great oppertunity seen as he hasn't been on holiday since he was about 10 and is 20 this year. Yesterday we decided it's time to book our trip!!! We have booked everything now and are just waiting till October so we can jet off:D
I am so excited to go over as it is such a beautiful country but mainly, I am excited to go and see my cousins and aunti!! 

We aren't going till October but me being a girl, I have had to order a pair of shorts and a very floral skirt for the trip. More clothes will be purchased of course....
We are going to sydney and the goldcoast. The time of year we are going should be warm (any where is hotter then england though) 

There is so much fun things to do in australia. Here a few thing i did back in 2012. All photos were taken by me :P
Bondi beach walk 

Blue mountains  and three sisters (the rocks)

The best chocolate restraunt in the world! Max brenner!!! So yummy we went several times

Warner brothers movie world had amazing rides based on movies such as superman, green lantern and scooby-doo. It was sooo fun

Whale watching was just magnificent. We was able to spot Dolphins and also a bby shark. I was a bit nervous but it was fun:)

This show was soooo super amazing. We watched the show whilst having a three course meal with soft drinks. The people and animals are so talented. (alcoholic drinks were alloud if 18+) 


If you like my blogs please subscribe :) thankyou for reading!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016