Hairstyles :)

So i am currently at college doing hair and media makeup level two. I have been practicing doing some hairstyle on my training head. People say oh that's easy anyone can do that but, no it's not that easy it takes a lot of time practicing styles and techniques:)

This was relatively easy to create, two plaits nearish the side of the head and a rolled up bun at the back! It looks nicer at the back then at the side. 

My attempt at a simple bridal look. We don't have any head peices but I think this would look nice with one or with a few twist in clips.

This is simar to the first image but instead of plaits, it is braided at the side. The rolled up bun was done with a hair pad as the hair was long and thick, it makes it easier.

This was my first attempt at wet set rollers. When doing rollers you can use your own imagination and come up with loads of different styles like high pony tails or back combing.

A braided style going into a messy bun. Relatively easy.


Thankyou for taking your time to read my blogs. I don't think I will be able to post many this weekend but I will try!
Twitter- KMF_96
Instagram- KMF_96





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016