My top five movies (DVDS)

I find this decision of picking out my top five movies relatively easy.

These are my top five movies currently and some, have been in my top five for a long time because I just love them. I can't rank them in order because I enjoy them all equally.  Disney has to make it of course as it is possibly my most favourite thing! 
Rapunzel and Frozen are just epic. Disney princesses are amazing and so pretty. Well as pretty as a animation can get... They are both good family films of course and I think anyone of any age will enjoy them:) I have probably watched Rapunzel a million times. I don't know which one has the best music as they are  both have fun and meaningful songs in each of them. If you have read my disney tag I have put my most loved disney song in there but I couldn't choose out of a frozen song and tangled song so i just put both! 
Malecifent is magical and full of excitement. Fairys and fairytales are right up my street.
Hugo I love as it is unusual. I don't know what it is about Hugo which i totally admire but all I can say is it's a amazing movie and worth a watch if you haven't already seen it.
Lastly fault in our stars! If you have seen this film you can probably guess why it is in my top five. Love, romance, fear and then.... Well if you haven't seen it i won't give any spoilers:) all I can say is that a box of tissues is a must have.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016