My top three lipsticks πŸ’„

This is such a hard decision for me to make! I love so many lipsticks. My collection of them is a little big but oh well:)
I have managed to narrow it down to my top three lipsticks of the moment which are;
Shade: Hawaiian pink
Brand: 17
I don't know if they have the brand 17 in other countries but if you live in the UK they sell this brand in stores such as Boots. It is a pretty shade that you can wear if you just fancy a nice suttle pink.

Shade: shy girl 
Brand: Mac
I love this colour so much! The only thing about it is, it is so creamy and slides on your lips like butter so if you have long hair I wouldn't recommend wearing this if it is really windy as your hair can blow forward and stick to your lips:')

Shade: first kiss 
Brand: Calvin Klein
This I think is my favourite at the moment!  It makes my lips feel so nice and moisturised. I wear this a lot to college as i don't like to wear in your face colours and i like to stay natural. Well as natural as you can be with makeup on.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016