Nail art and stick-ons :)

Here is some nail art from throughout 2014 created by my self, my mum and friend. Please comment if you have got inspiration of any of these designs and I will post more if so!
Nail stick ons my friend Gemma did. They were only cheep from the pound shop but they were actually really good! Gemma is a qualified nail technician:)
A random design done by mum on me:)
I did these minnie and micky inspired nails on myself. Didn't take to long i used various nail varnishes and dotting tools to create this look.
In April i created this look which is based on the Oblivion ride at Alton Towers Resort (a theme park in the UK). Me and my boyfriend went there for our first little holiday and me being me had to do some nailart inspired around one of the rides! 
Plain white and gold nails done for the Miley Cyrus Bangerz tour! Which was amazing. 
This was my very first attempt at lepord print nailart which I think was excellent, considering i had never done nailart before. 
Lady bird nailart done on my boyfriends finger (he puts up with a lot:')) this was done using nail art dotting tools which can be purched online or in various stores.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016