Lush haul | sea life | chiquitos

On Friday me and my boyfriend went to the trafford centre in Manchester. 
It felt like it took forever to get there when really it didn't:')
 The trafford centre is a huge shopping centre full of various shops of course, and is just outside of the city centre.
When we got there we spent a while walking around and looking for a place to eat untill we eventually settled on burgerking. Not healthy but there isn't many around and they are delicious. After we ate we went into lush and bought three items:
(Bath ballistic) granny takes a dip 

We loved watching it dissolve. It looked like a little jelly fish!!

Heart bubble bar. I can't wait to use this I hope it does actually make the bath glitter and not all sink to the bottom!

Finally we bought the unicorn horn bubble bar. This is part of the Valentine collection!! We used half of it today and it created amazing nice smelling bubbles.

We then went into sea life and saw the most beautiful fish and a giant sea turtle called Earnie:)
A nemo fish :) clown fish are my favorite i love the colours on them and I just think they have adorable little faces!!

Meet Earnie!!! The giant sea turtle!!
I took mainly little videos in sea life so there isn't many photographs.

After sea life we went to my favorite restraunt chiquitos yuuuummmm!!!
My boyfriend had a burger and chips. Which was no suprise as he always has this of fish haha.
And I decided to go for some yummy tacos with pulled pork inside them and cheese on top!! It was so tasty. We also had a mocktail as we wasn't in the mood for an alcoholic drink and they were nice apart from the bitter rasberry on top which my boyfriend ate :')

Next blog will be up on Valentine's Day!<3 thankyou all for reading 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016