Nars sheer glow | lush

The other day I went to Manchester City centre to do a spot of shopping with my nanna and mum. We went in the car and had lunch at Marks and Spencer's cafe. I had the children's pasta as it was only small and I wasn't overly hungry. I bought some new underwear from m&s which I don't really think I need to show...

I then went into selfridges and treated my self to Nars sheer glow foundation in shade Serbia. My skin tone is extremely pale!! I have never tried this foundation before so I hope it's good.
The only bad this is that it didn't come with a pump. All the testers had pumps and nowhere stated it wouldn't have one, therefore i persumed a pump would come with the foundation but, it did not:(.
I tried the shade mount blanc but even that was to dark against my skin!! 

I had a look around for clothes but i couldn't see anything I fancied buying. So i will just wait.

Finally I went into lush and, treated my self to, two goodies. I bought another bathBalistic and a bath bomb.  
Sakura ^

Phoenix rising ^
This smells very much like cinnamon!

This was the end of the day apart from when we arrived back at the car, a person tried to con my nanna into paying a parking fee in £5 even though we had already paid. They also wanted us to but the money in a random black box. Don't fall for there tricks!! 

Thankyou for reading x





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016