Mother's Day Lush presents | first YouTube video

Today it is Mother's Day here in the UK. I couldn't  decide what I could buy my mum for Mother's Day as she says she has everything she could ever wish for. My mum is constantly working and can only relax on Fridays so, i though j would buy her some lush products so on Fridays she can have a lovely relaxful day. As that is what all mums deserve.
I bought some normals products and also a few from the easter range. The egg just looked so pretty I couldn't resist it.
Space girl bathBallistic: get the bath full of water before launching your space ship shaped ballistic. 

Bubblegum lip scrub. This smellis Devine!! Also leaves the lips super soft!

Golden eggs bath bomb melt. This is a honey-toffee scent and leaves gorgeous gold sparkles all in the water.

 
We also bought the easter lockegg but forgot to take a photo however, I did manage to take a photo of what was iInside the egg . It was a little yellow chick!!

Hoppity bobbity is a bath bomb and, has an unusual smell!!



Thankyou for reading my blogs, I have posted my first YouTube video, and i should have a new video up everyweek!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016