My Furry Friend Tag!!

Hi guys, so today i thought i would do the fury friends tag! I would like to share my memories with this dippy girl with you all :)

What is your pets name??
My pets name is Misty. which is a coincidece as when we got her, she had a misty eye:) oh and now she only has one eye:(


What kind of pet is it and what breed?
Misty is an EnglishSpringer Spaniel and is a dog.


How long have you had your pet?
I have had my pet since i was 4 years old and i am now 18 so i have had her for 14 years!!


How old is your pet?
She is 14 years old and 15 in November


What are some quirky things about your pets personality?
Well where to begin... Misty is a very laid back dog, usually. She is also very stubborn. When she was younger, we would throw toys but, she wouldn't retrieve them. We would get the *do you think i am really going to run and get that* kind of look. She is also quite intelligent and when we had the conservatory built she knew there was no glass in the door.


What does your relationship with your pet mean?
Misty means the world to me. she is so intelligent and the most perfect animal. The most beautiful lady :P


What are some of your favourite past times with your pet?
well misty used to be very mischievous before she turned into an old lady.
when we first got her i still had dummies (pacifiers) as i wouldn't part from them. Misty used to steel them and instead of eating them, she would sit there and suck on it just like a human. i think she liked the feel of it in between her teeth.
We had another dog but sadly she had to be put to sleep as she had severe arthritis and found it insanely difficult to walk:( when they were both younger, even though we had bonnie first (our other dog which was a black labrador) Misty used to like jumping up to play but she would bite her mouth!!
When i was young when coming in from school misty thought it would be a good idea to jump on me and pull me around the floor by my bobble hat and my boots (I was a very small child).
another funny moment with Misty was when we went to the river at a country park. She entered the river and we didn't know once you fit a certain point it began to run very fast. She went flying up the river and we had to chase her but luckily she grabbed onto a rock.
Misty has never liked strange noises. we have program in the UK called 'have i got news for you' whenever the buzzer was played she would run away because she hated it. She was also scared of a curly straw i used to put in my drinks as well as feathers and bangs. She was a bit of everything. there are thousands of other times we have had with misty but writing all about them would take me forever!!


(Bonnie)

(Misty when she was younger)

What naughty things has your pet done?
When misty was young she was naughty from the day we got her.
We got misty in early January so the christmas tree was still up however, this wasn't for long as when she first entered our house you would think she would of been shy and nervous. Not Misty. She hurled herself under the tree and it was down the next day as she more or less pulled it down.
She destroyed my parent bed. She ate into it leaving a giant whole. She chewed all our wooden furniture. hurled her self at the curtains and pulled them down.

(Misty)


What nicknames do you call your pet?
We have a few nicknames for her me either call her:
Misty
Moo-Moo
Misty Moo
Moodle
Misty Moodle



I will have my video up in the week on my channel!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbaZusVlfuD1jRWU_MrwCEw/videos

Thankyou for reading this Tag. I thought it was a fun idea and i have also added my own question into this tag!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016