Red hot buffet | haul | dressing up as a frog?

Hello readers here is what I did this weekend with my boyfriend Tony,

On Saturday me and my boyfriend went into Manchester, i bought clothes from quiz clothing. Which has to be one of my favourite clothing stores. 

I bought a new striped long sleved crop top. Which I love!! 
This is the photo of the top from th website as mine is in the washer:

Of course when having a trip to the shopping centre it is esential to buy more lush products. This time i bought: 
Two of the golden eggs from the easter collection, citrus bubble bar and a space girl bath bomb. The citrus one goes a brownish colour in the tub which looks a little off. But the bubbles are crazy good!! And it smells Devine :) 

(The bath isn't dirty, it is part of the bubble bar which we crumbled everywhere!!)


We went to the red hot world buffet for dinner which, is one of my boyfriends all time favorite restraunts due to the variety of food (also because it is all you can eat). I forgot to photo graph the main corse I chose however, I did take a photo of the deserts I chose.
I had a small slice of strawberry cheese cake, two strawberry jellys, two slices of cheese as I love it :) and also four mini pancakes, three were normal pancake and one was a orange flavoured pancake which had a unusual taste but, it was delicious :)


I woke up on Sunday morning too see a frog costume down stairs, so me and my boyfriend decided to try it on and go over to my nannas to scare her, I personally think we scared her neighbour more as she just saw a big green thing March past her window.  The costume is for book week at my mums school and their theme is jungle animals therefore,  my mum has to dress up as a frog :')
Me in the frog suit :)

Tony enjoying his large fanta, mmmm 


Thankyou for reading xxx





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016