High End lipsticks | Mac | Too Faced

Hi guys!! I have been so busy and i really need to buckle down with my youtube channel and blogs!

Today i wanted to share with you my favourite high end lipsticks. At the moment,
I have been loving so many lipsticks. I love both high end and drug store lipsticks however, i do personally think if you spend more money on a lipstick it does last longer on your lips!!

Too faced Melted Fig and Melted Berry














I have a lot of red lipsticks but i just fancied giving this one a go. At first i found the applicator so strange as it is spongey but, after a short while you get used to it. I also bought Melted Fig as i have never tried a purple lipstick and i find this shade not intense in the slightest. Its not BRIGHT either so on my skin tone it just looks nice.

Miley Cyrus' Viva Glam















Whilst in Selfridges the other week i was looking for a new Mac lipstick, as a girl can never have to many shades.  This shade is so nice. it is like a pinky red and i  didn't just buy it as it has Miley's name on it i bought it for the beautiful colour. (I have swatched it in my latest youtube video which can be seen in the link below)

Calvin Klein First Kiss











I have mentioned this shade in my top lipsticks including drugstore ones. i still reach for this if i don't wish to have a bright colour. This colour is a brownish shade however i don't find it to brown. When looking at it from inside the tube i thought wow this looks intense! but, when its on it doesn't look how scary i first thought it would look.


Mac Shy Girl














This is another one i have mentioned in another blog but i still love wearing this.  It is a very well used lipstick and i think very soon i will need to repurchase this shade!! I love this shade a lot, that is why it is in this blog however, i do find when i wear my hair down and it is windy my hair does seem to get stuck to my lips due to the stickiness of the product. I still love it though the shade is perfect.


If you would like to check out my latest youtube video here is the link; i do swatches of these shades and also show some new clothing items i bought for my upcoming holiday!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETMCYop_CDY 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016