Long haul travel tips

Hi guys so since I have just come back from my holiday I thought I would share some long haul travel tips with you! 
Sleeping on a plane can be difficult so make sure you pack enough things to keep you entertained through the flight.

Tip one: make sure you pack warm comfy socks! I packed my bed socks because they are so cosey. My feet often get cold whilst flying so these made sure my feet stayed extra warm!

Tip two: pack a puzzle book, reading book and a pen (or two). I always being these with me. Even if I don't do a puzzle I always know it's there just in case.

Tip three: wear extremely comfy clothes. You don't want to wear super uncomfortable clothes the whole way!!

Tip four: if you are transitting in a note country or if you are going to a hot country, take shorts! We stopped in Singapore so brought shorts. If we didn't we would have melted it was crazy humid!!!

Tip five: try to pack light. You don't want to carry around a huge weight.

And finally tip six: bring ear phones. Try and sit back, relax and rest! 

So these are my top six tips for long haul flying. Take them on board ;D 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016