Bonfire night fireworks!



Hi guys!

On Friday I arrived home after a 22 hour flight from Australia. We arrived home at 7am and knew we couldn't sleep till later on. It was very difficult as we hadn't slept for hours!!
Anyway when we got home we found out my Nanna had bought us fireworks for the Saturday  We missed halloween which is my favourite holiday so nanna said it only seemed right that we do bonfire night propperly. 

On Saturday my nana and grandad came round with a big bowl of potato hash to warm u sup whilst watching the firework. We all sat down and enjoyed that along with our toffe apple before going into the back garden to light the fireworks. 
My boyfriend Tony took over lighting the fireworks because he loves seeing them off. We had a huge box of sparkly fireworks and ones that explode on the ground and we had  huge 72shot box which exploded with colour in the sky. I love the but i don't like the noise.
We also had some sparklers . they aren't just for kids. 

Halloween, bonfire night and Christmas are my favourite times of year. They are so fun and there is so much colour!!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016