IT'S DECEMBER

Hi guys!  
IT'S DECEMBER! Which means it's 24 days until Christmas whoop whoop!
I am so incredibly excited. The thing I most get excited about is watching people open presents which I have given to them. I also love walking down the streets and watching the trees and the twinkling light pop up one by one. It gives me a super warm fuzzy feeling.

I am 19 and no matter how old you are, everyone should have a advent calendar. I always get chocolate ones but I would love to get a Yankee Candle or Charlotte Tilbury one. 

Cadbury is my favourite chocolate so my nanna and grandad always get me one and have done ever since I can remember.
This year the chocolate is thicker and it had two layers. Well I think it has. I love how they have reindeers and Santa and all different Christmas related chocolates. Cadburys always puts in a little message which is intended for children but it's still exciting!!! 


I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas and I will blog again very soon :D merry Christmas. This will get you into the Christmas spirit! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016