Top Six Christmas Movies! 2015

Hi guys!



It's three weeks till christmas so i thought i would count down my top six christmas films. I've chosen six as it is my favourite number. I do have many more films which i love watching such as The Grinch and a Disney Christmas Carole but, these six are my go to movies. 

At number Six is A Miracle on 34th street. I prefer the 1994 version then the 1947. This is purely because i am not a huge fan of black and white movies. I enjoy the story line in this film it's a great film to watch whilst getting cozy warm in front of the fire place.

Number Five is the Polar Express. So many people say they didn't enjoy this but i love all animated films more or less. It/s basically got Tom Hanks as almost every character. If you don't know what the Polar express, It's a train who picks up children on christmas eve and take them to the north pole. I don't want to spoil the plot so you'll have to watch it :D

Number Four is The Nativity. This film is based on a school competing against a posher school who are both trying to put together the best nativity. It is hilarious. Since it came out i've watched it every year. Mr poppy is the best character!!

Number Three is Jingle all the way. This film stars Arnold schwarzenegger  and it's about his son wanting the best action figure. It's christmas eve in the film and they toy is sold out everywhere! it makes me laugh so much. It's my dads favourite.

Number Two is Arthur Christmas. This is a newish film and it modernises christmas. The elves have pierced ears and eyebrows which is so cool and also i like the random things some one the characters come out with. I'm 19 and love these sort of 'kiddie' films. Even though i don't think they are kiddie. I think they are for anyone of any age!

Number One is ELF! The best christmas film of all time according to me. I love buddy's saying in elf they are so funny and true 'The best way to spread christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear' If Will Ferrel wasn't in this, it would be rubbish. He just makes the whole film. 

I hope i have managed to give you all some ideas of films to watch this christmas or if you have already seen them all, watch them again! it's christmas so we all have an excuse. 
Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

https://youtu.be/TtgCtZHaWLE check out the video too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016