Sugar Junction | Vintage Cafe









Hi guys! 

Yesterday my boyfriend and i went into Manchester city centre. The plan was to eat at Gourmet Burger Kitchen however it didn't open till 12. I love GBK they have the best french fries ever!! i could eat hundreds of them and not get bored. It was 10:45 and we both felt sickly hungry. We'd been into forbidden planet which is a shop full of all sorts of things from pop vinyls to comic books. My boyfriend Tony bought his brother a birthday present and we still had time to kill. 
I remembered that round the corner was a little vintage sort of cafe (which are my favourite) called Sugar Junction. I had seen it advertised online so we decided to pop in. We initially went for a drink however pancakes were on the menu and they are my favourite food.  I ordered a hot chocolate with marshmallows on top. I love it when the marshmallows begin to melt and i can scoop them up on the spoon whilst they are runny (yuuuuuuuum). Tony ordered a Vanilla milkshake topped with whipped cream. I never get whipped cream on anything. Together we decided that we'd order the pancakes to  eat between us. We thought they'd be fairly small but they were huge and super fluffy inside. I think they are the most delicious American Pancakes i have ever had. They came with Bacon and maple syrup. We weren't sure at first what it would taste like but they were delicious. 
I loved the interior of the cafe. The cups were so cute and it felt as though you'd stepped back in time when drinking from them. There was also an old vinyl player placed next to the till for decoration also near the till, were a selection of cakes. They looked tempting but i was to full up. This sounds really strange but i loved how the sugar wasn't in packets. They were in cubes and placed in a vintage bowl on each table. It was so cute! The staff who served us were so friendly. We are defiantly going to go back. 
We became to full up to eat anywhere else so decided to have a peep in Lush before heading home and seeing the kittens. I can't believe i went into lush and didn't buy anything!! 

I hope you enjoyed this blog and if any of you find your self in Manchester you will have to check out Sugar Junction! 
Kayleigh x 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016