Top 5 Drug Store Lipsticks | 2016 ♡




Hi guys!

It's me again back with yet another top 5. This time i am going to show you my top five drug store lipsticks, most of which i have loved for ages.  If any of you know me, you will know my favourite thing about make-up is lipstick. It just transforms any look. I feel as though i have a wide variety of different shades and brands so i thought i would show you some of the cheeper ones i like to wear. Some of the lipsticks look a bit old and worn away because i have had them for a while...


Firstly i love and always will love the Rimmel London Matte lipstick in shade 107. I found this shade through watching Zoe Sugg (zoella). She is a similar skin tone to me and when i saw it i thought geeez i need it! I had found it pretty hard to find a deep plumpish red to suit my skin tone without it looking strange, and when swatching it in store i knew right then it would look good. This is the kind of colour i would begin to wear in novmeber and then stop wearing around the end of january. It is more of a festive colour and is very berry toned (haha it rhymes). This shade can be picked up in Super Drug for £5.49.

Another lipstick i have been loving a lot is Tantalising Taupe by Maybelline. i know i have mentioned this before but i love it so much. I wear this all year round and love the colour pay off. Because i am pale i feel as though i can get away with a lot of nudes. I usually go for this colour if i am going to something a little more formal and don't want to have a bright lip. This can also be bought from Super Drug and costs £6.99. 



Hawaiian pink by bran 17 is a favourite which I have loved for so so long. This is one of the first lipsticks I purchased but I had to keep buying new ones because I used it that much.  Unfortunately i haven't been able to find this shade again which is a little upsetting. I have looked online and just can't seem to find it. Although i do still have some left so will have to limit my self. It is a perfect summer colour and also the perfect colour to wear on holidays. 



This next colour is called Non Stop Red and is also by Maybelline. It is a very bright red lipstick (as you can probably tell by the name of it). This is yet another shade i would wear on date night maybe but especially around the christmas period. It smells so good to, kind of like cherries. Be warned if you buy this you may just end up sitting there sniffing it before applying it :'). It claims to be 14h wear lipstick. I feel as though it does last reasonably well however it doesn't stay bright so, it does need topping up now and then.  This can be purchased from Boots for £6.99. 



The very last of my top five is called Revenge and is by Collection. It came out with the Gothic Glam collection. It is a very deep plum purple. This colour is what i wear if i am feeling brave and want a very dark bold lip. I usually wear this a lot around Halloween time as i feel as though it is more acceptable. As like the other lipstick i am not to sure if they sell this colour and more. If they do it comes under a different name. I know you can pick similar colours up by collection each priced at £2.99!! It is so incredibly cheap. 



So that is the run down of my top 5 drug store lipsticks. I hope you have enjoyed reading this and i will talk to you guys on Sunday!!
Kayleighx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016