Top 3 Foundations ♡

Hi guys!

Sorry i was unable to upload a blog on Sunday i was crazy busy getting together the last bits and bobs for my competition which was on Monday. Any way instead of me about to go on a huge rant i will write about what i planed on writing about.

I have tried a lot of different foundations over the past few years but there are three which i really love! So me being me, I want to share them with you. I am not a lover of my skin as i tend to get really dark under my eyes, which i hate so much. I drink plenty of water (thats if the cats don't get to my glass first) and i also get plenty of sleep so I'm not sure why they won't go away!! Due to that issue i tend to go for the high coverage foundations. Don't get me wrong, i love light coverage however, i only tend to wear them if i am having a good skin day. Many of you will know what i mean by having good and bad skin days as we all have them. So any way, onto my favourites. 



My all time favourite is and always will be the Nars Sheer Glow. My shade is Siberia, the lightest shade there is. If you have seen my tutorials on youtube, you will know that i am as pale as anything. This foundation is perfect. I love the consistency it is really smooth and easy to apply with and without primer. It is defiantly my go to foundation. I find that it is very build able and very high coverage. It's a bit on the pricey side but worth every penny. I purchased mine from Selfridges for £31.00. My only down side to this foundation is that you have to but a pump for it.



My second favourite is Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation. I just feel like Nars do the best foundations. I was so pleased when i received this as a gift. I had wanted it for a long time and was dying to try it as soon as i opened it. I was pleased to see that it came with a pump!! hallelujah!! The product feels just like the way it's described. You can't really feel it on your skin. It also leaves your skin looking really smooth after applying. My shade is Siberia in this to. This is to on the pricey side as it's listed on the Selfridges website as £32.00.



Lastly my third favourite foundation is the Chi Chi Fabulous and Flawless Foundation. I first heard about this foundation through watching shaaanxo. Knowing i was going to Australia and knowing it was sold there i had to get my hands on it. I purchased two boxes of the foundation in shade 0.5 Porcelain. This is the lightest shade they do and it matches me perfectly. When trying it i wasn't expecting to much as it was a drug store foundation but, immediately fell in love. It glides on my skin perfectly and doesn't leave any streaks, it also leaves me looking airbrushed. I don't remember how much i paid for it but on the ChiChi website it is listed as $29.99 (AUD). 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016