SOAP AND GLORY CLEANSING MILK | REVIEW


Hi guys!

For a very long time I have been using the Kaeso cleanser, toner and moisturise. We began to use them at college and I loved them. Using the three products together made my skin feel very soft and it made me feel relaxed.
About a month ago my boyfriends mum bought me a soap and glory gift set. I don't often use a lot of soap and glory products but I am deffinatly going to start using them. In the gift set was a cleanser that claims to melt away make-up. The first time i tried using it I absolutely loved it!! I have been using it every day for about three weeks. The scent of the product is peachy. It literally smells edible. The main thing I like about the cleanser is that it makes your skin feel really clean and tingly/cold. It feels like it has done a good job.  My skin is fairly sensitive but this product works really well with my skin. It doesn't make it feel dry or tight.

How i use it:
I squirt one pump onto my hand and rub it all over my face. I then take my Egyptian cotton cloth (which i dampen with warm water) and begin to gently rub off the product. Just one pump removes my make-up very well however, I more then often use a second pump of the product just to ensure my make-up is thoroughly removed. I do the same as the first step and remove it with my damp cloth. I then rinse the cloth and leave it to dry. Make sure to wash the cloth every so often because you not want to be rubbing dirty make-up all over your face. To dry my face i never rub. I take a towel and just dap the towel around my whole face as this way your aren't pulling on your skin.

If you click 'Cleanser' this will take you through to the soap and glory website where you can read up about the products.

I hope you like my little review and if you have tried the cleanser i hope you love it to!

Kayleighx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016