LUSH & ZOELLA HAUL

Hi guys!!

If any of you have been reading my blogs for a while you will know that I am a huge fan of Lush products. In Manchester a new Lush store opened. So on Saturday before Tony and I went put on our date day, we decided to visit the new store. 
I love it! It is so much bigger than the old store. When you walk in you no longer get the overwhelming smell, this is due to it being much larger and also air conditioned. 
The main feature of the new store is that it contains a green house! It's apparently the first store in the UK to have a green house. The purpose of it is to show that the plants they grow in the green house actually get used in their products. I don't think people believe they use natural ingredients in their products.

My Nanna very kindly surprised me with a few products about two weeks ago.


The Lava Lamp Bath Bomb: This one i think is out for father day. It is bright orange with three purple polka dots on it. From the feel of the polka dots i have a feeling that they are going to be like the bits that come off the dragons egg bath bomb.


The Modfather Bubble Bar: This one is out for fathers day. I really don't need anymore bubble bars but when ever a new one comes into store i have to try it otherwise i feel as though i have missed out.

The FizzBanger - This one i think is going to be my favourite. It contains popping candy. I think thats why my Nanna got it for me.


Tony bought us both a massage bar and the ickle baby bot bath bomb. Considering these two items have been in the store for such a long time I never got round to trying them out. 

The massage bar we got was the Each Peach and twos a pair. I love the smell. It's extremely citrusy and leaves your skin feeling super duper soft.


The ickle baby bot Bath Bomb was very nice and had a very gentle smell. They told me that it is ideal for babies and those who have sensitive skin. It doesn't really make the bath blue as such but it is still nice and worth the money (I think it's the cheapest one in store).

Finally that last thing we picked up was the Zoella Bath Latte from Super Drug. I really like the look of the sweet inspiration range as the packaging is a lot more mature and seems to appeal to slightly older people as well as younger people. I absolutely love the smell of the latte as it's sweet and smells edible. I love my sweet scents. 

I hope you enjoyed this little haul.
If you did don't forget to head over to my youtube channel and check out the video!!

Talk to you on Sunday 
Kayleighx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016