FAMILY TIME | SUMMER 2016


Hi guys!

I apologise for not posting a blog post in a couple of weeks. This week my cousin who lives in Australia came over to visit. We have spent some lovely family time together and made lots of new memories. 
Day one: The first day that Nikita arrived we stayed home and enjoyed some rainbow cake Tony (my boyfriend) and myself made. It didn't look the best from the outside however, it turned it turned out to be super tasty, We also had yorkshire pudding and sausage for tea seen as it's a classic english food.
Day two: Myself, Tony, my brother Tom and Nikita all went into Manchester city centre. We firstly went into Lush. Nikita was amazed by the size of the store. We spent a good while in the store before heading to our favourite buffet restaurant The Red Hot World Buffet. It was tasty and we went home stuffed!!
Day three: We had my grandparent over and enjoyed a lovely buffet before sitting down and watching home movies. They gave us a good laugh.
Day Four: We finished of watching a few home movies and then had a lovely family game of monopoly (I won for once)
Day five: Today was Niktia's last day here. She very kindly treated us to a meal which i throughly enjoyed. We then drove Nikita to the airport and she hopped on a plane over to Ireland as her boyfriend is currently working there and also, some of his family live there to. I will miss her lots and look forward to seeing her again. 

Blogs will be back to normal on Wednesday. Till then I hope you enjoy this blog post and pictures!
Kayleighx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016