BREAKFAST AT AN AMERICAN DINER




Hi guys!!

I have always loved American diners. I don't know what it is about them but I love them. Tony and I recently visited a diner which is inside a store called debenhams. The one we visited was located in Manchester city centre. I'm not entirely sure if they have them anywhere else. 
The diner was called Ed's diner. I loved it! Everything in there was so American (obviously). From the tabels to the way everything was laid out in the diner it was so cool! They also had the classic red leather seats. On the table was a small juke box kind of thing. It didn't work as it was just for show but, we were able to flick through all the songs and artists. It felt like we had gone back in time. 
We visited around breakfast time so we got to expereince the lovely smell of waffles being cooked. It was Devine. I was slightly disappointed by the fact they had no pancakes available. This was due to the fact we had arrived more or less for them opening. So I forgive them. I decided to have 'Ed's burger' which came with hash brown, sausage and egg. I'm fussy so I removed the hash brown and egg and, ate them all separately. I also went for the healthy option of fresh apple juice. Which was kind of daft considering what I ate. 
Tony had a big breakfast and to go with it a very large banana milkshake which came in a jug!! He said it was the best milkshake he has ever had. That must be good considering he drinks a lot of them. We have both already decided we have to visit again some time soon. Hopefully the pancakes are available then :) 

If you enjoyed reading this blog post, don't forget to follow my google+ page and check out my YouTube channel which can be found via Google+
Thankyou for reading!
Kayleighx 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016