MAKEU-UP FOREVER ARTIST-SHADOWS 1



Hi guys!

Recently my cousin came over to visit from Australia. She decided to bring us a few little gifts and nibbles over. I was lucky enough to of received this lovely palette even though i'd asked, if she was in Sephora could she please pick it up for me. 
Any way. I had always fancied a make-up forever palette as I have heard nothing but good reviews from the brand. So for my first one, I received this gorgeous palette. It is the Make-up Forever Artist-1 Palette. The colours are absolutely stunning. All of the colours have a slight shimmer to them (some more than others). When I first tried it I was so over the moon. The pigment of the colours are great and I have found that the colours are very build-able. The colours don't have names, they have numbers. I have listen each colour in the swatch (the order is from left to right following the photo above the swatches). I'm sure going to be creating some super cool looks with this palette and I can't wait to show you guys!!!

Kayleighx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016