SEVENTEEN MEGA MATTE LIPSTICK





Hi Guys!

I have recently signed up to the seventeen blogger network. I love being a part of the network as it gives me so many tips and advice. They recently invited me to a blogger event however I sadly couldn't make it. They then went on to very kindly send me two Mega Matte Lipsticks. The colours they sent me are so pretty. If you didn't know, these lipstick have more or less just come out!
They sent me 'Back To The Fuchsia' and also 'Violet Summer'. The names are super cool.
I don't have a super bright purple or pink matte lipstick so I am certainily in love with these. I'm lipstick mad!!! I have tried them out and they look super cool on. The purple is the easiest to apply although you do need to add a couple of coats to get a good colour pay off. The pink, takes a bit of work to apply however, it is a beautiful colour. I absolutely adore them. The pink is matte through out whilst the purple one is matte however, has a purply, pinkish, blueish glitter through out it. It's so blooming gorgeous. I can't wait to go to boots and buy more of these. As I said in a blog post the other day, I do love me a matte lip!!

Make sure you check out the seventeen blogger network (this is NOT an add)!! http://www.seventeennews.com Also follow me on Google+!!

I will talk to you all next week and till then, make sure you keep smiling!!

Kayleighx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016