SOMBRERO TREE | MEXICAN DINNER DATE



Hi guys! 

A new Sunday means a new blog. 
Yesterday Tony and I went on a trip to the town centre. When we arrived we were super hungry so decided to have a dinner date at one of our favourite Mexican restaurants, Chiquito's. There was beautiful artwork placed on each wall as well as sombreros on each table which obviously, we had to try on! When looking around we also saw sombrero trees!! SOMBRERO TRESS!!! I'm not sure why I got excited over them, but I did.
When the waitress showed us to our seat, we were present with a small bowl containing popcorn. It hd a powder on the popcorn but I'm not to sure what it was.
I wasn't in the mood for a classic Mexican dish so opted for my usual burger with skin on French fries. I added cheese and onion rings onto my burger as it wasn't to expensive. It was so mouthwatering. Tony tucked in to BBQ chicken with his favourite, sweet potato chips. After our dinner date, we then ventured to the arndale (mall). I was treated to a few autumnal goodies which I will show you in next weeks blog. I'm still waiting for a few more goodies to arrive which I ordered online. 

I really enjoy to share my date days/nights with you all. I also think Tony has got used to me taking photos everywhere I go...

Kayleighx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016