NEVER GIVE UP


Hi guys!

I recently came across this quote online. It says 'Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about'. When reading this quote it really spoke to me. 
Lately I have been doing a lot of deep thinking. I was sat on the sofa, munching on a toffee apple and contemplating my decisions in life. I was thinking wether I am doing the right thing going to university next year etc. I think about how excited I am about university but then I get incredibly anxious. So when I read this quote it made me think, I can't go a day without think about university so despite my anxious thoughts I won't give up and I will go to university, complete my course and, become the best make-up artist I can be. 

I also feel the same way about youtube. I have had people say to me, you only have a few subscribers so why carry on filming videos. Youtube is something I am passionate about. sitting infant of a camera and speaking to you guys about how I am feeling is one of the things that bring me joy. I enjoy making videos because if I am able to make at least one person happy then that makes me happy.
YouTube is fun and helps me to build my confidence. It doesn't matter what people think I will continue to do what I love and live by this quote.

Just because things aren't going as planned doesn't mean you should give up. Dreams can take days, months or even years to complete so, no matter how things are going, never give up on a dream. Follow it until you see it come to light!


This blog post has been different to what I normally write about. I hope you find it helpful and remember, Never Give Up! 
I would like to get to know you all a little bit better so i'd like to know, how you have all been and also what are your dreams?

Kayleighx


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbaZusVlfuD1jRWU_MrwCEw/videos
SaveSave

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016