WINTER GRWM



Hi guys!

Winter is fast approaching and you all know what that means, It's almost christmas!! I am super excited about christmas and winter time. Don't get me wrong Autumn is my favourite month but I absolutely adore winter to. There are many reasons why I love winter but that is for another blog post. Other wise I think it will take you days to read this, anyway.
I filmed my winter hair and make-up over on my youtube channel and this was the finished result. Bright bold lips and gold eyes with a smokey crease.
I had a huge fail and had to film the beginning of the video this morning as I forgot to film the beginning the other day...oppps. Besides that it all went to plan and I think this is one of the best make-up tutorials I have filmed over on my channel.

Products I used:
Smash box - Water Primer
Stila - One Step Correct Primer
Nars - All Day Luminous Foundation in Siberia
Collection - Lasting Perfection Concelar in Fair 1
NYX - Contour and Highlight Palette
Kryolan -  Translucent powder
Urban Decay -  Primer Potion in Original
Sleek - Precious Metals Highlighting Palette in Platinum
Charlotte Tilbury - Eyes To Mesmerise Cream EyeShadow
Make-Up Forever - Artists Shadows 1
Stila - EyeShadow in Kitten
ChiChi - Natural Palette
Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Stag
Urban Decay - Perversion Mascarra
Anastasia Beverly Hills -  Dip Brow Pomade in Blonde
NYX - Soft Matte Lip Cream in Monte Carlo

Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Google Plus!

Kayleighx



SaveSave

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016