21 YEARS OLD | MY BIRTHWEEK | KAYLEIGH FLANAGAN













Hi guys!
At the beginning of the month, I turned 21 years young (i like to say young as i still don't feel old, even though the title says old!). My family and I gathered together to celebrate my birthday with cake and a scrumptious BBQ! I had a full week off work which was amazing and was able to do so many things with my fiancé! We ventured over to Formby which is home to a Red Squirrel sanctuary. Obviously, because I am incredibly lucky (not) I saw a whole 0 squirrel however, we had a lovely walk around the sanctuary and also, had a mini photo shoot. As well as a lovely picnic on the sand dunes.

The next day we went for another walk around a lake! we almost got lost and then later figured out we were on the correct oath back to the car! something always has to go wrong while were out and about but I love it!

The following day we went to a national trust property called little mortam hall.This is an old tudor property. The building is so pretty to look at and takes you back in time however i wasn't to fond of the wonky tiles and stairs as it made me feel odd. 

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post and I hope to write many more soon! My focus lately has mainly been on my youtube channel! I love making videos as it allows me to show you all the real me! I can also come up with awesome video ideas (I like to think).

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbaZusVlfuD1jRWU_MrwCEw/videos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016