6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016

Hi guys!

It feels like forever since I have written a blog post. I have slacked a lot with my blog as I have been focusing on my Youtube channel however, I now would like to get back on track with my blogging as it is something I really enjoy doing. So now 2017 has arrived, well it arrived a few weeks ago but anyway, I am going to start blogging slightly more. Kicking off the 2017 Blogs I wanted to tell you all 6 things that made me happy during 2016!

2016 has had it's ups and downs and has been memorable for many reasons. It's been a great year but also a year from hell (kind of like everyones year really, just for different reasons). Anyway, before i start rambling on again.... Here are the top 6 things!

6 things that made me happy in 2016

Picking up our kittens:
On the 17th January 2016, My brother and I were lucky enough to be able to buy a siamese kitten each. We named them Luna and Akira. If you have read my previous blogs you will probably of heard me talking about them. 
They were born in 2015 however, we weren't able to pick them up until January 2016. When going to view the kittens iI didn't have any intention of buying one until Luna looked at me. I then instantly fell in love with her! I am so happy to have these little Munchkins in my life as they are both such characters and a great addition to the family.

Finishing college with Distinctions:
I finished college last year with distinctions in every model which I am very proud of. The course I did was theatrical and sfx hair and media make-up. Special effects make-up is a huge passion of mine so iI wanted to push my self. Due to trying my hardest and pushing my self I was able to get the best grades that I could possibly get. 

Getting accepted into university:
I did want to start university in 2016 however, I was in Australia during the time of application so wasn't able to do so, So anyway, I applied for the starting date of September 2017. I was lucky enough to get accepted into the university College Birmingham and will be starting this year! Being accepted made me realise that the career I really want isn't just a dream anymore. It is slowly becoming reality. Although I'm terrified about starting University, once I'm there and the course begins, I'm sure I will love it.

Nanna's Giraffe Experience:
For my Nanna's birthday last year, My brother and I  decided to get her an animal feeding expereince at a local zoo. My Nanna completely adores animals so we thought we would give her the opportunity to go and feed the giraffes. Being able to go along with her and see her face when on the experience was amazing! She looked so happy and filled with joy. 

Meeting a person who treats me the way you should be treated:
In 2016 I ended a very bad relationship. I won't go into detail but he was a huge A**** (think of that what you must) Anyway, In November I started talking to a guy called Daniel. After corresponding for a while we decide to meet up in Manchester city centre and go on a date, which was very eventful but that would make an ace story time video! It was such a lovely day and there isn't a day gone by that we haven't spoken to each other and I am proud to call him my boyfriend. He has filled me with so much happiness.

Our puppy being born:
As a family we decided it was about time we get a dog. Our previous dog sadly passed away in June 2015. We were searching around for breeds and decided for our lifestyle the best breed for us would be a Cockapoo. Luckily Dad had a friend at work who knew a Cockapoo breeder. We were able to go down and view the bitch (female dog). On the 22nd december the litter of puppies were born. I have been to view them once and my parents have just put a deposit down on a cute little caramel puppy which they are going to call Teddi!

I have many other reasons why 2016 made me happy but if I carried on the list would be as long as my arm. So I am going to stick with just 6 reasons.


I will be back again with another blog post on Sunday. I am going to try and get back into my blogging routine.
I did talk a little more in depth over on my youtube channel about these six reasons so If you want to see that then it will be up on my channel in a few days so make sure to subscribe for latest updates! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbaZusVlfuD1jRWU_MrwCEw/videos

Kayleighx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!