40 questions beauty tag :)

Skin care:
Q)How many times do you wash your face daily?
A) I don't use soap to wash my face I use cleanser toner and moisturiser which i do twice a day. Morning and night :)

Q)what type of skin do you have?
A) my skin is combination. It is oily in my T-zone but just normal everywhere else

Q)what is your current face wash?
A) I use Kaeso at the moment as it works well on my skin

Q)do you exfoliate?
A) i exfoliate one or twice a week to get rid of all the yucky dead skin...

Q)what moisturiser do you use?
A) I currently am using Kaeso or simple

Q)do you have freckles?
A) i have a few freckles but I hate them! I get lots during the summer time:(

Q)do you use eye cream?
A) not at the moment 

Q)do you or did you have acne prone skin?
A) I get the odd spots like anyother teenagers. When I have breakouts I don't use sented products as they can worsen them!

Q)did you ever have to use pro-active?
A) nope 

MAKEUP <3

Q)what foundation do you use?
A) I use Rimmel London 24h, Max factor infinity and also stila foundations :) which are all fantastic.

Q)what concelar do you use?
A) i'm not sure what it is called because all the writing has rubbed off but, it's by the brand collection 

Q)What is your undertone colour?
A) I have a cool undertone colour as I am soooo pale :|

Q) what do you think of false lashes
A) I like them but because i'm allergic to latex I can't wear them as I can't find a glue without it:(

Q) did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara?
A) yes I did and i do

Q)what mascara do you use?
A) I have so many on the go I can't keep track!

Q)sephora or Mac?
A) i'm not to sure... I have never been to a sephora store as I am from the UK. I have looked online but I would have to say Mac.

Q)do you have a Mac Pro-card?
A) not yet but I'm getting one very soon

Q) what's makeup tools do you use in the application?
A) all tools? 

Q)do you prime your eyelids?
A) depends where i'm going or what I am doing

Q) do you prime your face?
A) usually unless I am in a rush 

Q)favorite eyeshadow?
A) urban decay on the run set

Q)do you use eyeline?
A) i either use pencil or gel:)

Q)do you poke your eye when doing eyeliner?
A) nope 

Q)what do you think of pigment eyeshadow? 
A) I love it!!!

Q)favorite lipstick?
A) I can't choose! I love so many:D <3

Q)What is your favorite blusher?
A) I love the blush in the sleek contour kits and also the blusher from urban decay on the run 

Q)do you buy makeup on eBay?
A) no way because people do false brands and claim it's real!

Q)do you like drugstore makeup?
A) yes of course. Sometimes I find it as good as high end makeup:)

Q)have you ever considered taking a make-up class?
A) I do hair and media make-up but I am doing the course to progress into university level so I can study sfx makeup.

Q)are you clumsy when applying makeup??
A) I am clumsy when applying mascara. I usually get it on my lid or nose.... 

Q) name a makeup crime you hate? 
A) un-blended eyeshaddow!!! Ahhh it has to be blended in!!!

Q) Do you prefer colourful shades or neutral?
A) I prefer neutral colours for day to day wear but I do like colourful shades.

Q)which celebrity always has great makeup?
A) I always love ariana grande's makeup she always has the perfect eye make-up 

Q)if you could leave the house with just one makeup item what would it be?
A) it would definatly be my lipstick! Lipsticks are my favorite makeup item and I just love them so much. I have always got one on me wherever I go

Q)could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
A) yes. People shouldn't be scared or nervous about going out without makeup on as you should be proud of how you look, and feel confident with how you look.  

Q)do you think you look good without any makeup on?
A) im not that confident and never have been. When I don't wear makeup I don't think I look good or bad. I think i look how every other girl looks without makeup on

Q)What do you think is the best makeup brand?
A) I have no idea I love so many. I like Mac, nars, urban decay, elf, stila, smashbox, rimmel etc.

Q) what do you think about makeup?
A) I love makeup so much. I love how you can change your whole appearance with makeup and i also love how creative I can be when applying it.





I tag anyone who would like to do this tag :) xx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016