Makeup haul!

Cosmetic Haul!
Today I was at my local supermarket and of course if there is makeup I have to go and look. What normal girly girl can't!
I decided to purchase a few cosmetics from various brands 
Two sets of False Eyelashes which provide volume as well as length. I have never tried this brand before so I guess it's also a first impression!

Rimmel london brow gel shade dark brown. I do not have dark brown eyebrows but as I am a training makeup artist I decided to invest.

The last four products are from maybelline intense black gel eye liner also a first impression, two lipsticks in colours; tantalizing taupe (725) and pink punch (175) they are both pretty colours and feel nice to apply.
Lastly i got a lip pencil also by Maybelline in shade velvet beige 

(I will do a swatch soon on the each product)
    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016