Small haul!

The other week I went to a wholesalers called Alan Howard's. It is a store filled with beauty, hair and nail products. People who study makeup, hair, beauty or nails at college can go and also proffessionals. I only found out about it because of my mum and I am so glad I did! It is so cheap. Whilst I was there i bought:
Kaeso cleanser, toner and moisturiser. We use this at college and on clients so I decided to buy some for myself. They were £5.50 each but they are huge!! So it was well worth the money. They hydrate your skin so well. I already have the calming one so this time I decided to invest in the hydrating products.


These individual lashes were £6.30 each. When I bought these for my college kit they cost about £10 for just one strip in a box! So this is a bargin. They are the best individual lashes I have had. I bought them in short, medium and long so I can swap and change :)

Lastly I bought Bobby pins (hair grips). In a shop like boots or Clair's it costs about £3 for 50. I only spent £6.20 and got 500!

If you live in the UK you should visit this shop or, one like it. It is worth it.

Thankyou for reading <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016