PANCAKE DAY!! Yuuuummmy

Today it's pancake day!! One of my best days because, my favourite sweet food of all time is ...... pancakes :D
I started by gathering up these three ingredients:
400g plain flour
4 eggs
600ml semi-skimmed milk

Sounds like a lot but we are a family of four:) 
First of all i added the flour into a bowl, i then made a hole in the middle of the flour and added the eggs. I whisked them together with a little bit of the milk. Once smooth keep adding the milk a little bit at a time. I started off the a normal hand whisk and then decided to use and electric as I was unable to get all of the lumps out!

I then poured some of the mixture into the pan like so:

Then I forgot to take pictures of the end results....they tasted amazing thought!!
I can't flip so I had to use a spatula to flip my pancakes.

I had golden syrups, sugar and some icecream with my pancakes.
What kind of things do you enjoy to eat on your pancakes??





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016