Haul | Disney | Fashion | make-up

Over the past few days I have bought my self a few bits and bobs and I have saved them all up to share with you.

Collection 2000 concelar is my all time favorite concelar. So I decided to repurchase this in my shade which is the lightest possible (shade 1) as my skin is so pale!! I also got a liquid eyeline to try out. I bought the Rimmel london glam eyes liner in shade 001 black. I tried it out today and it is excelent and lasts so well!

As you can tell if you have read any of my previous blogs, I love disney!! So when I was in one of the local supermarkets they had buy one get one free on disney dvds. So I decide to buy:
The little mermaid as it has to be in my top three disney princess films. I love the story line and the music!!
Brave is just different and I love it!
The lion king out of all the animal type of films is my favourite alongside lady and the tramp. The music in this is spectacular.  
Beauty and the beast I have wanted for so long and everywhere I went, they either didn't have it or it was sold out!!



If you want to see my latest YouTube video i show some more bits and bobs as I have already wrote about them in some blogs but haven't yet done a video of them.  Please check it out:) thankyou for reading!! X
http://youtu.be/sJwPExvA8O0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016