Colour Correct | Flawless Finish









Hi guys!

I wanted to write a blog about how and why i colour correct and, how i make my skin appear flawless. I use NYX to colour correct however, there are hundreds of brands who sell colour correcting concelar. 

Firstly i use a pore filling primer to make my skin appear flawless. It also helps to minimise the appearance of pores. I used the collection primed and ready however i am hopefully getting the benefit porefessional very soon. Don't get me wrong the collection one is excellent but i have wanted the porefessional for a long time. Im a bit late on the bang waggon!! I also apply the smash box water primer on top of this. The water primer just makes sure the make-up lasts all day. To colour correct i use green and yellow concelars.

Green is used to hide redness such as blemishes and spots. When applying concelar to any problem areas, firstly apply it to the back of your hand and then use your finger to gently apply it to the problem area. If you put the concelar stick directly onto the spot and then back into the tube, this will contaminate the product which could then cause the spots to spread.

Yellow is used to hide darker cirlces. I have blue under my eyes which really bugs me!! so I use the yellow NYX concelar and apply it under my eyes. I then blend it in with my ring finger as it's the finger with the gentlest touch. 

To make my skin appear flawless and also full coverage, I tend to use the ChiChi Fabulous foundation mixed with the cover FX drops. 
Cover FX drops can be mixed with many products such as; BB cream, foundation etc. Depending on the coverage you have to use a certain amount of drops. 

To set under my eyes once i have finished applying my make-up i used a compact powder under the eyes. I more than likely use the yellow shade from the anastsia beverly hill contour kit. This helps to both highlight and set.

I hope you enjoyed this blog.
Here is the youtube link: https://youtu.be/AnWPLY7IF80

Talk soon!!!
Kayleighx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016