Colour Correct | Flawless Finish
Hi guys! I wanted to write a blog about how and why i colour correct and, how i make my skin appear flawless. I use NYX to colour correct however, there are hundreds of brands who sell colour correcting concelar. Firstly i use a pore filling primer to make my skin appear flawless. It also helps to minimise the appearance of pores. I used the collection primed and ready however i am hopefully getting the benefit porefessional very soon. Don't get me wrong the collection one is excellent but i have wanted the porefessional for a long time. Im a bit late on the bang waggon!! I also apply the smash box water primer on top of this. The water primer just makes sure the make-up lasts all day. To colour correct i use green and yellow concelars. Green is used to hide redness such as blemishes and spots. When applying concelar to any problem areas, firstly apply it to the back of your hand and then use your fin...

Comments
Post a Comment