Just say YES

Hi guys!!

Today i felt like i wanted to write a blog as i am in a blogging mood:)

I have anxiety and panic as when i need to do things publicly i feel my heart racing and i start to panic and feel my anxiety slowly building. I went through a time when i would say no to people and i lost a friend through this. when a person has anxiety they feel scared and afraid and often paranoid. The amount of times i said no and stopped doing things through my anxiety is crazy! so, from now on i have told myself to start saying yes to things. At College i don't talk to many people as when i first started in my course, i was scared what they would think of me. people often think i am arrogant because i don't like to talk (i am a super shy person). I have to get used to people before i start talking properly in person and, when i do it takes a while for me to feel comfortable.
So  anyway, the other day i met up with a couple of friends i went to school with and i had an amazing time. i felt a relief for being able to step out of shell and do something different instead on being cooped up in the house all the time. doing this made me feel a whole lot better about my self and now i have planned to go out in about two weeks with my friend called jack (he also writes blogs)
So the point i am trying to make is, instead of sitting alone thinking no i can't do that or i don't think i can do this. You never know you can't do something unless you give it a try. So next time people arrange things or next time you think you cant do something, just say YES! As you will never know you can't do it especially if you don't even give it a try. it is scary at first but after you have done it you will feel so proud of yourself for accomplishing something you was so scared of doing!. (don't say yes to anything that is dangerous though)


Any way enough of me rambling on.
be more open minded and remember you have friends and family to help you.
Good bye:)


Jacks blog: http://jackgreeny19.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016