About me tag!

What is your middle name?

My middle name is michelle which is the girls version of my dad's name :) 

What was your favourite subject at school?

My favourite subject was probably physics or biology. I'm not to sure why I just enjoyed them.

What is your favourite drink?:  

My favourite fizzy drink is fanta fruit twist and rubicon guava. My favourite still drink is probably apple juice.

What is your favourite song at the moment?: I absolutely love, love me like you do but I also keep listening to honeymoon avenue by Ariana :) I can never have a favourite song because I love to many.

What is your favourite food?: PANCAKES (crepe style) oh my gosh! I am obsessed with them I could just eat them all day. I like have golden syrup and sugar on mine. Sometimes I will have  banana, strawberry, ice cream and sugar. Mmmmm thinking about them makes me want them! I  so excited to go to Australia because of pancakes on the rocks haha!! 

What is the last thing you bought?

The last thing I bought was Too faced melted polyvore. I love the colour so much. 

Favourite book of all time?: It has to be the fault in our stars. I love love love it and the film :) I am ready the walking disaster at the moment. I read the beautiful disaster which tells the story from the girls point of view whilst this book, tells it from the boys point of view.

Favourite Colour?: purple. Mainly lilac but I love purple.

I like bright pastel colours to they are just happy colours.

Do you have any pets?: yes. I have a beautiful one eyes english springer spaniel called Misty. She is 14 years old (my old lady:')) I have had a lot of pets through out my life which I will have to write a blog about one day. You can see my furry friend tag on YouTube as I added in some home videos of Misty. 

Favourite Perfume?: I am not to sure :/ 

Favourite Holiday?:

This is hard but for experiences probably South Africa. We got to ride bare back on elephants it was so much fun I loved every minute of it (I was only 10).

Are you married?: Nope but I am in a relationship:)

Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: Yes, I have been out of the country 5 times so far. I have been to South Africa 3 times. Twice as a baby and once when I was 10. I have been to Belgium once for a school trip. It was so interesting we got to visit no mans land, Flanders field, trenches etc. I have also been to Australia once.

Do you speak any other language?: No! They tried to teach us German in high school but I couldn't grasp it. I only remeber a few words and one sentence.

How many siblings do you have?: One. I have an older brother called Thomas (Tom)

What is your favourite shop?: 

Maybe debenhams as that has quiz and miss selfridge in it :) I also like selfridges for the makeup haha!!

Favourite restaurant?: hmmmm.... It's out of Toby calvery , chiqitos or red hot buffet, Yummy. It used to be the old' Orleans but then it got shut down :(

When was the last time you cried?: Probably in the weekend. I don't know why though.

Favourite Blog?: I love Sprinkle of glitter :)

Favourite Movie?:  Tangled, Frozen, The fault in our stars, Hugo.

Favourite TV show?: Dexter and prison break. Loved them both:) I am currently watching once upon a time which I am loving so that might me working its way into my favourites! :D

PC or Mac?: Mac of course.

What phone do you have?: Silver back iPhone 5s 

How tall are you?: 5ft 2" I am tiny:)

Can you cook?: Not really :') I can bakes though I just can't decorate what I bake :|


Here is the link to my YouTube video of the tag. I go into a bit more detail :) http://youtu.be/0DCFzhBl54Y



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016