BRING ON SUMMER

Hi guys!

Do you ever have days where you feel upset for no reason or days where you are so excited and you don't know why? (or is that just call being a girl?) 

Well anyway this week i have been feeling extremely happy. My mum is a teacher and finishes for summer break today. I am so excited to spend time with her as we don't get to do a lot together.  Usually when she is off we like to participate in activities together such as Ice skating, Cinema, Netflix and also Shopping. Shopping can not be forgotten. What kind of things do you do in the summer??
 I am most looking forward to this Sunday because for mums birthday, my dad bought her a flight simulation. We all get to go in the cockpit of the 'plane' with her and watch her fly as well as, sitting in the cabin. I am terrified of flying so i think mums going to make me petrified of going to Australia later this year. I will have to keep telling my self *this is just a simulation it isn't real* although then i will think *what if this actually does happen then what* my mind is very 'insane' it likes to create wonderful scenarios. After the simulation we are going to a pub which is located next door to have a Carvery. I love Carvery's as you get to choose all of your own food. 

I live in the UK  so summer started officially on the 21st June. Two weeks ago the weather was so nice. It actually reached 33ºc in England!!! Now we have had a week of sun we are back to the cold and rain which, makes it impossible to plan things such as doing outdoor activities or going to the beach. Especially living in Manchester we need to plan a day or two ahead as we have a good hour and half drive to the nearest beach. I don't even thing we can call it a beach. It's more like wet sand with the ocean miles and miles away out of sight!!

Any way instead of me rambling on about our horrible weather, i will post a blog next week with lots of photos of our experience!
Thankyou for reading me babbling on :)x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016