Brothers 21st Birthday | Buffet | cakes | sparklers!!

Hi guys!! So this weekend we celebrated  my brother(Tom) turning 21. 
My brother is very much like me. Neither of us will have a huge party or want hundreds of friends around. We prefer just having family members. So we decided to put together a family buffet. We bought hellium balloons, buntings and banners to decorate the inside and outside of the house. Tom decided on the food for the buffet as it was his birthday. So it mainly consisted of pies and more pies!! We also had food which we knew our grandparents would enjoy to:)
My mum bought him a suprise cake from our local cake making place (I don't know what they are actually called) 
The number two was made out of traditional vanilla sponge cake. Whilst the number one was made out of chocolate cake. I thought it would be a good idea to have things he loved put into the icing. So we had beats headphones, football, dominos pizza and Japan put into the cake with icing. It was so amazing and tasty!!  The candles where like minie firework fountains. We also got mini indoor sparklers!! Which gets me so excited for Halloween and bonfire night!! 

I will insert more pictures of the cake now. Thankyou for reading and I hope it gives you ideas of what you could do for a birthday or family gathering!!! 
Cool indoor sparkler! 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016