Christmas cards!

Hi guys! It's now that time of year where we begin to buy all the presents for those who are near and dear!
Yesterday I went into the city centre and picked up some lovely Christmas cards for family. My tips for finding the best cards are to make sure they say something meaningful for both you and the person you are giving it to. I also like to make sure it has a beautiful picutre as that's what's going to be on the mantle piece for the next month:D

I chose this for my boyfriend as it looks like it simbalises us! The words inside it are cute aswell and will mean a lot to him. 

I am now going to start writing my cards for family and then loads more for friends and neighbours. Its always nice to spread a little festive chear around! 

Merry early Christmas all!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016