Beefeaters date 2016!

Hi guys,

So Christmas is over and it's time to get back to reality. Tony and I decided to go on our first date of the year. We didn't want to travel far as the roads would be crazy busy so, we decided to go to our local restaurant which happens to be one of our favourites. It's called beefeates and is super tasty. I have mentioned it before but it's to yummy not to. 
I had my usual which was a double bacon cheeseburger with skinny fries and Tony had a mixed grill with triple cooked chips. I don't like chunky chips because I'm a tad fussy. The food only took about 20 minutes to come to our table so we wasn't waiting ages which is good because we were starving! 
The prices are little expensive but you defiantly get what you pay for. The food comes hot and you get a lot of it as you can tell! I love the inside of the restaurant. The lighting is just right, the chairs are super comfy and the interior just makes it feel 5 stars.


Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoy 2016! Remember to think happy thoughts and keep your mind open to new oppertuniest x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016