Pancake day | 2016

Hi guys! 
Here in the uk on Tuesday it was pancake day (happy belated pancake day) Pancake day comes on the same level as Christmas and my birthday to me because they are my all time favourite food! I could eat them all day. I much prefer crepes over American style pancakes due to them being much thinner.
I decided to add a twist to some of my pancakes by adding ground cinnamon to the mixture. They tasted Devine! We didn't add much as we didn't want them to be over powering. The amount we added was just enough for us.
We use a basic mixture of flour, egg and milk.
 The topping vary from lemon juice to banana. My favourite topping has got to be syrup, a tiny bit or sugar and also lots of vanilla ice cream. Hot and cold just go together and make things taste much better. 

100g Flour
1 egg 
225ml Milk
 
Add all of this into a bowl, mix and then get cooking!! 

I hope you all enjoyed this blog and I hope to talk to you soon x

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016