Interview Hair and Makeup





Hi guys!

This week i have an interview for a job i have applied for. I hate interviews as i get super nervous and anxious. I find it really hard trying to make sure that my anxiety is under control. My boyfriend came to the interview with me so i felt more comfortable on the journey there and also for support (obviously he didn't come in the room).  I wanted to share with you how i had my hair and makeup for the interview. It's important not to have dramatic makeup. The more natural you are the better. They won't like it if you turn up bright orange with eyelashes half hanging off. For my hair i literally brushed it through and shoved it into a high pony tail. It looked smart and appropriate. The photos were taken after wards so it looks a bit scruffy now. I also have to much baby hair!!
When attending an interview i always try to make my self appear confident. I introduced my self and then told the interviewer(s) i was pleased to meet them. That way they will think that you are confident and outgoing. I then just began to be my self. There is no point in pretending to be someone you are not. When they asked what my hobbies where i didn't see the point in making stupid things up so, i told the truth. I told them i love to read fictional book and i love to practice my make-up skills. I have now been invited back to a trial run on Saturday. I hope all goes well. Wish me luck:)

Talk to you all on Sunday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016