The Best Restaurant | GBK


   

   





Hi guys! This week has been a super busy week but instead of not writing a blog at all, I have put together this beauty of a dinner date at Gormet Burger Kitchen. Also known as the best restaurant (in my opinion).
I ordered my usual which is a cheese burger with lettuce however this time I went wild and had an onion ring on my burger! Crazy I know. I also ordered skinny fries which basically look like noodles but, they are super tasty. I could eat buckets of them. 
Tony ordered his usual which was a plain buffalo burger, he also had an onion ring on his to. He went for the healthier option of sweet potato fries. Recently I haven't been a fan of fizzy drinks. I much prefer to have a drink of orange or apple juice with my meals. So that is what I ordered with my meal. Tony had his usual Sprite. We are creates of habit!

I will be back on Wednesday with a much better blog! But for now I hope you enjoyed this. Talk to you soon,
Kayleighx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016