FESTIVAL MAKE-UP | GRWM ♡




Hi guys!

In a few months festival season will begin here in the UK. We have a lot of festivals that take place in the UK, from Glastonbury to V festival. Personally I have never been into festivals but, I love the make-up. It's outgoing and colourful. I have been playing around with my make-up and wondered how i could make my make-up appear festival like so, I came up with this idea. Natural eye make-up with a long wing and then blue under my water line. I love the way it turned out. I think i am slightly obsessed with it. I have blue eye and it makes them look a bit darker which doesn't bother me. When going to festivals you want something that will last a long time. So go for the water proofs.

If you are really outgoing you could wear this look whenever. I think i'd be a bit to nervous... Any way, here is what i used to create the make-up look.

What i used:
Collection - Prime and Ready
Urban Decay- Eye primer
Ben Nye - Compact eyeshadow in Cork
Ben Nye - Compact eyeshadow in Espresso 
Stila - Compacts eyeshadow in Kitten
Rimmel London - Exaggerate waterproof eyeliner in 240 Aqua Sparkle
ChiChi - Compact eyeshadow in Gimme Gimme A Man
Rimmel London - Glam Eyes liquid eyeliner in Black
Maybelline - Volume express lift up mascara in Black
Max Factor - Face finity flawless 3 in 1 in shade porcelain 30
NYX -HD photogenic concelar in Yellow
Collection - Lasting perfection concelar in Fair 1
Ben Nye - Compact eyeshadow in Cork
Rimmel London - Brow this way styling gel in Blonde
Mac - Studio Fix in NW15
Too Faced - Melted lipstick in Peony
Charlotte Tilbury - Film star bronze and glow

Here is the link to my video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYT-zteC6A8

I hope you enjoyed this blog! talk soon
Kayleighx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016