FOUR QUICK AND EASY HAIR STYLES



Hi guys!!

As it's Wednesday, todays Blog is going to be beauty related. So I was wondering what to film and blog about today. At first I was going to show you all how I clean my make-up brushes but by the time I got round to filming they wouldn't of been dry in time for tomorrow. So I began to play around with my hair and then the idea popped into my head so, as you can tell my the name of this blog, I did four quick and easy hairstyles. You don't need to be expert as these as i certainly am not.

Hair style one - Messy Pony Tail
This is simple. Brush your hair through and then top your head upside down. Tie a bobble at the top of your head to create a high pony tail. Then pull at the hair to make it look messy.

Hair style two: Half Up Pony Tail
Tie half of your hair into a pony tail (the front half)  Then use your finger to make the front of it appear messy and undone. This is a good style to keep the fridge out of your eyes.

Hair style three:
The first steps are exactly the same as style two however, for this one you will need to twist the pony tail around and create a sought of bun. Pin it into place using bobby pins.

Hair style four:
For the final hair style I did a fish tail braid. If you know how to do this then it is fairly easy. Its quite hard to explain in writing but, i'll try. Firstly brush your hair and pull it over to your chosen side. Then split the hair into to parts. Pull bits from each side and pass it over to the other side (See I told you I can't explain it). Just repeat this until you have reached the bottom your hair and tie with a bobble or elastic. 

I hope you find this blog post useful. Here is the video link where i can explain in more detail. Also you can see what I am doing which makes it 10x easier!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrNYuqeuIIo
Kayleighx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016