LIBERTY CAKE COMPANY | AFTERNOON TEA









Hi guys!
Yesterday we visted a lovely cafe called the Liberty Cake Company. It was located in bury which isn't to far from Manchester. 
So last sunday was fathers day and because I was working at a convention I was unable to spend the day with my dad.  I've known for a long time, that he has always wanted to try an afternoon/high tea. Knowing this I decided to book a table and take him to this very quaint cafe. I came across this cafe when searching on Google and I am glad I chose this out of all of them! 
The whole family went came and also Tony as he is know classed as extended family, seen as I have been with him for so long. So anyway when we got to the cafe we were greeted by a very friendly waitress and taken to our table. There were very cute roses on the table. We firstly ordered drinks. Dad had a classic tea seen as we came for a afternoon tea. Tom and Mum had white hot chocolate, Tony an appletiser and I had a warm vimto. Warm vimto really reminds of winter. When ordering the food we was able to choose two sandwich fillings from a selection of fillings on the menu. We was also able to chose out of 4 types of cheesecake. Me and Tom chose the classic New York style whilst the rest chose a Lemon and Blueberry cheesecake.

The afternoon tea came with super soft Scones (which came with Jam and Cream), Mini Victoria Sponge Cake, Mini Lemon and Meringue Cake, Cheese Cake, Chocolate covered strawberry, Chocolate Brownie and also Sandwiches. The very top picture makes it look like there is a lot of food but that was for two people. 
I am defiantly going to visit this cafe again and also try different places that serve afternoon tea. It was very delicious and mouth watering.

I hope you enjoyed this little blog. I will talk to you all on Wednesday!!

Kayleighx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016