LILAC EYE MAKE-UP


Hi guys! 
Today I was playing around with my make-up as I like to come up with new looks and generally just mess around. Today I decided to use a gel eyeliner which I haven't used in a really long time! 
It was hard as I've not used it in a while so I had to use sticky tape to get a sharp line. I always make sure that the tape isn't super sticky as you don't want to be pulling the skin around your eye. 

Products used:
Chichi naturals palette
RedEarth eye shadow in Aurora
Maybeline gel eyeliner in black
Nars all day illuminious foundation in Sibera
Collection lasting perfection concealer in fair 01
MAC studio fix Powder in nw15 
Anastasia Beverly Hills contour palette in Light
Rimmel London blusher in Live Pink 50
Fraulein eyebrow palette
Rimmel London brow this way eyebrow gel in Blonde
Too faced liquid lipstick in Fig
Make-up Revolution awesome metals in Platinum 

Todays blog is only short however, I hope you enjoyed it!!
Kyleighx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016